READING COMPREHENSION. A2 LEVEL - CIE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

READING COMPREHENSION. A2 LEVEL - CIEConectarse

PRESENT PERFECT AND PAST PERFECT: After reading the texts, write a short summary of each one. Then, ask 3 questions about them for your partners to answer.

descriptionA2 READING & GRAMMAR PRACTICE. EmptyA2 READING & GRAMMAR PRACTICE.

more_horiz
ACTIVITY 1.
After reading the texts, write 2 questions about each one. The questions must contain the grammar structures seen on the stories (PRESENT PERFECT or PAST PERFECT).
You have to answer your classmates' questions using the same structures.

ACTIVITY 2.
Write a short summary of each reading. Use PRESENT & PAST PERFECT TENSES. Use at least 30 words per each.

Send screenshots of your participation.

descriptionA2 READING & GRAMMAR PRACTICE. EmptyACTIVITY

more_horiz
1.Questions:

-Has she camped for years?
- Have they known the icebergs?

Summary:
My husband and i have never taken and holiday together. I wanted to go Hawaii, biut my husband has already been to Hawaii. he wants to go skiing in Vermont, but I don't want to, I've been there before. My husband also wants to camping, but I  have camped before. Neither of us has been to Alaska, so we thought of going to Alaska and meet whales and icebergs.

2.Questions:
-Had Cindy's boyfriend attended the party?
-When had Susan and Cindy cleaned up?

Summary:
Susan had a party last week, she had invited all her friends to her house. But her friend Cindy's boyfriend hadn't attended because  I had  had a business trip. Susan had made lasagna for her friends they drank wine. Friends had left,, and Susan and Cindy cleaned up the house.
privacy_tip Permisos de este foro: